Number of Employees : Under 20 employees
Director: Mr. Nguyen Vu Tam
Industry: Professional Services (BPO, Call Center, Translation, Legal, Consulting, Finance, Banking, Insurance, HR, Design, Occupational Safety and Health, Labor Management, Security, Safety,…)
1. History of company
In 2012, the company was established in Ho Chi Minh City.
2. Main product and services
– Consultancy services on strategy implementation:
– Consultancy services on establishment and implementation of modern human resource management system based on characteristics of every company.
– Consultancy services on building company culture.
– Consultancy services on building corporate governance process.
– Consultancy services on establishing KPIs for each business based characteristics of every company.
– Consultancy on building process and getting ISO certification.
– Development of E-Learning systems for every company.
– Development of lecture content for online courses such as machinery repair and operation, and online upload.
3. Strengths and competitive advantages
Balance specializes in construction consultancy services in accordance with the characteristics of each company. Our customers are from various industries such as:
a. Customer Outline: KPIs system development:
– Consumer industry: Babycare wipes (Vietnam Australia Company – 150 employees).
– Food chain: Bread 362 Company with 8 stores and 60 employees.
– Pharmaceutical industry: Hoang Duc Pharmaceutical Company (450 employees).
– Schools, Banks, Technology, Wedding restaurants.
b. Customer Outline: Consultancy services on ISO system consulted by Balance:
– Long Hau Industrial Park.
– Gia Thuy Company.
– Bread 362 Chain.
– Babycare wipes.
c. KPI courses and Human resource management courses that Balance has taught:
Establishing KPIs: https://thietlapkpi.balance.com.vn/
Human resource strategy based on the business nature: https://chienluocnhansu.balance.com.vn/
Last July: Mini MBA Balanced Scorecard training course with the attendance of 105 CEOs and Heads of Human Resource Department → view images at: