Number of Employees : From 20 to under 200 employees
Representative: Mr. Hirota Kazuya
Industry: Transportation & Logistics & Packaging (Automobiles, Equipment & Supply for Automotive Services, Bicycles, Motorcycles, Marine, Shipbuilding, Shipping, Port Equipment, Boats, Aerospace & Aviation, Airport Equipment, Rail Traffic & Other Transportation Machinery, Logistics, Warehousing, Packaging (Materials, Machinery & Equipment)…)
1. History of company
Daiwa Logistics Vietnam is a logistics company wholly owned by Daiwa Logistics Co., Ltd., a member of Daiwa House Group. Established in 1959, Daiwa Logistics Co., Ltd. has been providing logistics services that meet the needs of various customers as a 3PL (Third-party logistics) provider. We own a chain of distribution centers with more than 950,000sqm, operate more than 460 own trucks, and transport more than 5 million tons of cargo annually in Japan.
2. Main product and services
– Logistics services: International and domestic transportation, Warehousing, 3PL
– Distribution business: Import and export, wholesale, retail
3. Strengths and competitive advantages
– The strengths of Daiwa Logistics are planning and development capabilities and the group’s collective strength. As a member of the Daiwa House Group, we have been building a system that can provide not only logistics strategy planning, operational design, and management of logistics operations but also logistics facilities development.
– To support the globalized supply chain, we have expanded our service bases overseas and established a local subsidiary in Vietnam in November 2020. Since establishment, we have provided logistics services to various customers, regardless of whether they are Vietnamese or foreign-owned companies. Daiwa Logistics Vietnam Co., Ltd. has been entitled to import and export rights, wholesale and retail business licenses. We have built a system that can export Vietnamese products overseas, import Japanese products, and retail. We hereby provide logistics-commercial combined distribution channels to customers.