Last updated demand: November 26th, 2021
FIRST SYSTEM CONSULTING CORPORATION is an entity specializing in introducing Specified skilled workers (tokutei ginou) for nursing care centers.
At present, we are looking for prestigious agencies/enterprises who can provide us nursing personnel as follows:
– Potential partners shall include:
+ Japanese language centers
+ Japanese language schools
+ Centers exporting labor to Japan
– Licensing requirement: Candidates shall have a labor export license to send their workers to work in Japan.
② In addition, we are also looking for partners whose nursing facilities are short of human resources.
Number of Employees : From 20 to under 200 employees
Representative: Takeru Hasegawa
Industry: Professional Services (BPO, Call Center, Translation, Legal, Consulting, Finance, Banking, Insurance, HR, Design, Occupational Safety and Health, Labor Management, Security, Safety,…)
Our Partners / Our Customers / Our Clients: Asahi Business Solutions Corp., ITOCHU Techno-Solutions Corporation, Toshiba Digital Solutions Corporation, etc. (these names are simplified and put in alphabetical order)
1. History of company
– Our company was established in April 1961 and has engaged in construction industry.
– Then, in 1999, the Company changed its business form and became an IT company.
– At the moment, our company is promoting activities in nursing care.
2. Main product and services
_Consulting on information systems
_Supporting designing, building DB, display, forms related to BigData
_Supporting designing, building infrastructure, PMO/PSO
_Supporting the employment of domestic and foreign human resources
_Supporting investing in Southeast Asian countries
3. Strengths and competitive advantages
– Our IT company have built business connection with other companies in the IT field both in Japan and Vietnam.
– We have a legal entity in Hanoi and are always the bridge to support business activities for businesses.
– In addition, we also supply non-IT human resources for related Japanese enterprises.
– Our company not only introduces foreign human resources to nursing care industry, which lacks staff in its operation, but also in charge of introducing jobs that can be assisted by IT industry.