Number of Employees : More than 200 employees
Business Manager: Mr. Nguyen Phuoc (Takeshi)
Industry: Agriculture & Forestry & Fishery & Food ( Agriculture, Forestry, Fishery Products,, Food Processing)
Our Partners / Our Customers / Our Clients: Diageo – one of the world’s largest beverage corporations, based in Novo Nordit – Denmark.
1. History of company
– In 1898: the first liquor factory was built by Fontaine – a French brand, at 94 Lo Duc – Hanoi.
– In 1955: After the peace was restored, the Vietnam Government ordered to renovate the factory and named it Hanoi Liquor Factory.
– In 1960: The technological revolution was led by German and Chinese experts, bringing out the new method of liquor production to improve productivity.
– In 2006: The Company transformed to operate under the model of joint stock company.
– In 2008: HANOI LIQUOR JOINT STOCK COMPANY was upgraded to become class I enterprise, was granted ISO certification, started the nationwide market coverage process, and established branches…
– In 2011: HANOI LIQUOR JOINT STOCK COMPANY signed a strategic cooperation agreement with Diageo – one of the world’s major beverage corporations.
– In 2012: HANOI LIQUOR JOINT STOCK COMPANY held the inauguration of Hanoi Liquor Factory in Yen Phong Industrial Park (Bac Ninh).
– In 2016: HANOI LIQUOR JOINT STOCK COMPANY received the ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 22000: 2005, ISO 14001: 2015 and OHSAS 18001: 2007 certifications by QMS Australia
– In 2018: Celebrating 120 years of establishment and development.
2. Main product and services
Manufacturing and trading Alcohol, Liquor and beverage industry related products for consumption.
3. Strengths and competitive advantages
– Perfect quality: With the help of German and Chinese experts in biotechnology and the cooperation with Danish Novo Nordit in importing enzyme materials, we are proud to present excellent quality products for consumers.
– The fermentation system complies with international standards, balances the rich flavor, creates delicate aromas and produces consistent quality.
– We have established a unified, closed production process with 14 steps and 8 distillation tower system. The 8 distillation tower system strictly controls the content of methanol and other impurities, ensuring to follow permitted limits (Methanol <10 mg/l – less than 10 times the amount prescribed in QCVN 6-3/2010-BYT- National technical regulation).
– Bottled product will be put into modern storage so that liquor always retains the best quality. HANOI LIQUOR JOINT STOCK COMPANY also ensures the easiest traceability of products.
– Professional level everywhere: HANOI LIQUOR JOINT STOCK COMPANY is operating in compliance with international quality standards ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 22000: 2005; ISO 14001: 2015 and OHSAS 18001: 2007 by QMS Australia. HANOI LIQUOR JOINT STOCK COMPANY makes sure that every bottle reach consumers is strictly controlled from production, raw materials to the final product.