Number of Employees : From 20 to under 200 employees
Representative: Mrs. Ha
Industry: Professional Services (BPO, Call Center, Translation, Legal, Consulting, Finance, Banking, Insurance, HR, Design, Occupational Safety and Health, Labor Management, Security, Safety,…)
Our Partners / Our Customers / Our Clients: To be accredited by the UK, get a seal accredited by UKAS.
1. History of company
The Company was established in 2006.
2. Main product and services
Specializing in training, evaluating and certifying all ISO systems. ISO 9001, TL9000, AS9100, AS9003, AS9110, ISO 13485, IATF 16949, ISO 14001, EMAS, OHSAS 18001/ ISO 45000, HACCP & ISO 22000, FSSC 22000, ISO/IEC 27001, product standards ( product certification to various standards such as MDD for affixing CE marks on medical decices, BS 7585, BRC, ANSI/ESD, MCS scheme requirements for heat pumps and solar collectors etc.)
3. Strengths and competitive advantages
– Team of experienced professionals in terms of training and evaluating. The certificate is a seal accredited by UKAS.
– NQA is leading international assessment, verification and certification body and works in partnership with a wide range of businesses, government quality, environment, occupational health and safety, information security. NQA is a trading name of Ascertiva Group Ltd, founded in 1923 ( please visit http:// www.esc.org.uk/stakeholder/about-us/our-history/).
– NQA is an international certification body with head office in United Kingdom and maintaining local offices in 56 national, and providing services in more than 100 countries. NQA is providing independent third – party certification services with accreditation from well – known national accreditation bodies such as UKAS ( United Kingdom Accreditation Service, the national accreditation body of UK), ANAB ( ANSI – ASQ National Acceredition Organizations such as IATF, ESD, BRC, Quest, NCWM, MCS, etc. NQA is one of a few certification bodies in the world accredited by UKAS for the widest scopes in economic activities ( Accoroding to classification by European Community) and for most audit criteria such as ISO 9001 ( quality management systems applicable to all organizations, regardless of type, size and product provided) TL 9000 ( quality management systems for the telecommunication industry), ISO 13485 ( quality management systems for the design and development, production, installation and servicing of medical devices and related services), IATF 16949, ISO 14001, EMAS, OHSAS 18001/ ISO 45001, HACCP & ISO 22000, FSSC 22000, ISO/IEC 27001 ( information security management systems), product standards ( product certification to various standards such as MDD for affixing CE marks on medical decices, BS 7585, BRC, ANSI/ESD, MCS scheme requirements for heat pumps and solar collectors etc.)
– NQA offers a range of professional certification and training services to help have benefit from management system.