Last updated demand: November 26th, 2021
UOB is one of the leading banks in Asia. As a subsidiary of UOB Group headquartered in Singapore, UOB Vietnam provides convenient and innovative financial solutions for both individual and business clients in Vietnam.
UOB Vietnam would like to connect with businesses ranging from Small Medium Enterprises (SMEs) to large corporates that are looking for a long-term banking partner to support the business’ daily operation and expansion opportunities.
Number of Employees : More than 200 employees
Business Banking Team Head: Nguyen Thi Hoang Thanh
Industry: Professional Services (BPO, Call Center, Translation, Legal, Consulting, Finance, Banking, Insurance, HR, Design, Occupational Safety and Health, Labor Management, Security, Safety,…)
As a Singapore headquartered bank with a proud history of more than 80 years, UOB is among the world’s most highly-rated banks: Aa1 by Moody’s Investors Service and AA- by both S&P Global Ratings and Fitch Ratings.
In the past years, UOB Vietnam have successfully gained acknowledgement for our and dedication and commitment to Vietnamese clients:
– 2021 – UOB HomeStar receives the Asian Banking and Finance’s Retail Banking – New Consumer Lending Product of the Year – Vietnam award for the convenience and flexibility it gives the customers in managing their mortgage repayment. The loan interest is calculated based on the principal loan amount minus the deposit balance in the current account.
– 2020 – UOB BizMerchant received the Asian Banker’s Vietnam Awards – Best Financial Inclusion Project for its dedication in helping SMEs seize opportunities for long-term business growth. The program is the first of its kind in Vietnam to provide loans to SMEs based on analytics of business data beyond financial records.
– 2019 – UOB BizMerchant received the Asian Banking and Finance’s Retail Banking – Vietnam Award – Financial Inclusion Initiative of the Year.
– 2018 – UOB Vietnam’s mobile account opening service received the Asian Banking and Finance’s Retail Banking – Vietnam Award – Online Banking Initiative of the Year for its efforts to create a frictionless digital experience that catered to the needs of Vietnam’s digitally-savvy population.
– COMPANY INFO:
+ Established: 1935 (Singapore), 1995 (Vietnam)
+ Nationality: Singapore
+ Number of Employees: More than 500 employees (Vietnam)
+ Business Banking Team Head: Nguyen Thi Hoang Thanh (Business Banking Team Lead)
For business banking, UOB Vietnam offers:
– Financing and lending solutions for business growth
– Business current account with in VND and foreign currency
– Trade financing and Foreign exchange
– E-services for business transactions
– Through UOB’s intensive network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories around the world, businesses can also get regional support for business expansion opportunity across the region.
– Banking with UOB means banking with one of Asia’s leading financial institutions.
– UOB offers a full range of financial solutions to individuals such as current account, privilege banking, mortgage, auto loan, insurance, as well as to businesses ranging from Small Medium Enterprises (SMEs) to large corporates.
– For more details, please visit https://www.uob.com.vn/business/index.page